[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.0.34 with viewcvsnt : errors

Olivier Booklage obooklage at mecavideofrance.com
Wed Mar 10 14:30:33 GMT 2004

Dear Tony,

We have changed viewcvs.conf from : cvs_roots = cvs : D:\CVS

to : cvs_roots = cvs : D:/CVS

and viewcvs say : "NOTE: There are 3 files, but none match the current selection criteria....." !!!!

We just test with  cvs_roots = cvs : D:/CVS/

and all things are find now.

Thank you for your help.

Olivier Booklage.