[cvsnt] Timestamp issues with WinCVS and CVSNT

Ed Laczynski ed at ltech.us
Thu Mar 11 14:55:28 GMT 2004

Hello,
I am using WinCVS 1.3 and the latest CVSNT (2.0.36).  There are two
developers using the repository.  All timestamps are in GMT, apparently this
is a "feature."  However, the time is sometimes 5 hours off, sometimes 4
hours off (we are in EDT).  Also, does anyone know how to show the time
properly to our local time, it makes no sense for me to see anything in GMT,
as I don't live in London.  I have a feeling that this time issue is causing
some commit/update inconsistencies.  For example, a commit by one developer
isn't picked up by the other unless "get clean copy" is selected on update.

Thanks
Ed