[cvsnt] Re: Failed Checkouts: Bad Address

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Mar 16 04:14:37 GMT 2004

Drew F. Sousa wrote:
> Has anybody run into this before:
>
> cvs server: Updating
> IntTools/ECS2TGL/ECS2TGLLib/built/linux-ix86/Release
> cvs [server aborted]: cannot rename file CVS/Entries.Extra.Backup to
> CVS/Entries
> .Extra: Bad address

I can't say that I've seen that exactly, but I've seen some oddities
with the CVS/Entries file under CVSNT 2.0.11 (no error messages, just an
empty Entries file after some operations, always at the root level).  It
seems to have cleared up with the latest version of CVSNT.  What other
symptoms are you seeing?  What platform & version of CVSNT?

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett