[cvsnt] cvsnt remote setup problems

YAVUZ AKYAZICI yavuz at asiaminorcarpets.com
Tue Mar 16 21:23:33 GMT 2004

Hi everyone,

I setup my cvs server on WinXP Pro. Setup my C:\cvsrepo and C:\cvstemp directories.
I also added user names and PWs from command prompt. using..
set cvsroot=:sspi:<computername>:/TEST
cvs passwd -r <real account name> -a <new username>
commands as explained here http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/InstallationTipsI also did the necessary changes like adding the prefix at the control panel of cvs.I keep getting 'can't create temporary directory C:\cvstemp/cvs-serv1968 Permission denied' errors.We basically need to setup a cvs server for 3 users (1 local and two remote over TCP/IP)I am trying sspi to work. I also tried pserver and ntserver options.I am using wincvs as client. I also have cvsproxy plugin for Visual studio.Any help will be appreciated.ThanksYavuz