[cvsnt] Nod32 & CVSNT

Craig Gaffney gaffney at rinstrum.com
Tue Mar 16 21:59:55 GMT 2004

G'Day Tony,
	Well, I disabled NOD32, rebooted the machine and attempted the
following command locally

C:>cvs -d :sspi:risvr04.local.ranger.com:/test ls<enter>

	And I got the following response

cvs [ls aborted]: Can't authenticate - server and client cannot agree on
an authentication scheme (got '')

	Everytime I have tried to connect to the CVSNT serve, this is
the error I have got.

	I am baffled by this error. Does anyone have any other ideas?

	Thanking everyone for their time,

Craig Gaffney
PC Applications Developer
Rinstrum Pty Ltd (formerly Ranger Instruments)
41 Success St, Acacia Ridge Qld 4110 Australia
Ph:     +61 7 3216 7166
Fax:    +61 7 3216 6211
Email:  gaffney at rinstrum.com
Web:    www.rinstrum.com