[cvsnt] Nod32 & CVSNT

Craig Gaffney gaffney at rinstrum.com
Tue Mar 16 22:44:09 GMT 2004

G'Day Tony,
	Control Centre? I'm not familiar with that. Do you mean control
panel?

	Anyway, I looked up the NT Services, and the NOD 32 server is
not running.

	Thanks again,

Craig Gaffney
PC Applications Developer
Rinstrum Pty Ltd (formerly Ranger Instruments)
41 Success St, Acacia Ridge Qld 4110 Australia
Ph:     +61 7 3216 7166
Fax:    +61 7 3216 6211
Email:  gaffney at rinstrum.com
Web:    www.rinstrum.com