[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT install caused error in MS SQLSERVER startup

Al Williams donotreplydirect at usenewsgroup.com
Tue Mar 16 22:57:00 GMT 2004

Thanks for the quick answer - I think you are right, it is simply a
coincidence / timing issue.  I simply disabled the "multiprotocol" network
library for now which should fix it otherwise I'll try the article you
included.  Thanks.

One other thing - how fast should I expect CVSNT to execute commands on my
client machine (XP Pro) when talking to our server using sspi over our LAN?
I'm using the Tortoise CVS shell and it seems to take several seconds for
each command to execute - is that normal?  Are other protocols (like
pserver) faster?

--
Allan Williams

news:c37vt3$5nl$1 at paris.nodomain.org...