[cvsnt] Re: TEMPDIR

Adam Gates adam.gates.spam at preston.net
Wed Mar 17 06:45:20 GMT 2004

Sorry, I meant TMPDIR.

I downloaded cvsnt-2.0.34.tar.gz and inside it in the file src/cvs.h it
defines:

#define TMPDIR_ENV "TMPDIR" /* Temporary directory *

in the file windows-NT/options.h it defines its default value:

#define TMPDIR_DFLT "c:\\temp"

it also defines in windows-NT/options.h:

#define TMPDIR_ENV "TEMP"

Anyway cvs was not working, it gave a strange error message to do with a
temp filename. When I created a c:\temp it started working again. I had the
environment variable "TEMP" defined to a valid directory but I did not have
a "TMPDIR" defined.

Adam.

news:c35jgd$ndc$1 at paris.nodomain.org...