[cvsnt] delete from CVS

Dn kumar_anjaly at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 15:01:17 GMT 2004

Hi

I had the EJB  stub and skeletons go into the CVS by mistake,

I am going to use the cvsignore to avoid that files going forward.

But i wanted to delete the sources already in CVS , so I deleted the
source from my workspace and wanted to commit the changes.

Wehn I try to commit am getting this error

The server reported an error while performing the "cvs commit" command.
   projEJB: cvs server: cannot remove file
`ejbModule/com/test/ejb/_EJSRemoteStatelessHelloWorld_822fc025_Tie.java'
which has a sticky tag of `First_Version'

I am using WSAD as client

Please advise

TIA