[cvsnt] delete from CVS

Dn kumar_anjaly at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 18:50:53 GMT 2004

Bo

I was looking the CVSNT documents and find this

For -A  , it says reset any sticky tags /date/kopts

-C is to overwrite the files.

cvs update [-APCdflRp] [-k kopt] [-r rev] [-D date] [-j rev] [-I ign]
[-W spec] [files...]

-A Reset any sticky tags/date/kopts.
-P Prune empty directories.
-C Overwrite locally modified files with clean repository copies.