[cvsnt] Problems building 2.0.35 on Win32

Tom Dietz tom at inproc.com
Wed Mar 17 19:03:46 GMT 2004

I am trying to build 2.0.35 on Win32 with VC7 (VS.NET) and am getting
errors dealing with crypto.

I downloaded the latest openssl sources from openssl.org and succesfully
built them.

The first set of errors dealt with not finding files openssl/pem.h which
I quickly fixed by adding an include directory to the crypto project
which pointed to:

\openssl\inc32

That cleared up all the compile errors, however now it is trying to link
  in libeay32_vc71.lib which I can't find anywhere in the openssl tree.

Is this something I have to build myself or download from somewhere?

This is my first attempt at building CVS so forgive me if these are
newbie questions, I couldn't find anything in the various doc.

Thanks,