[cvsnt] Nod32 & CVSNT

Craig Gaffney gaffney at rinstrum.com
Wed Mar 17 23:58:11 GMT 2004

G'Day Markus,
	Thank you for your assistance. I did as you suggested & success.

	All I can say is my new son's inspired sleep dep has made to
obvious difficult to see.

	Thanks to Markus, Tony & Tyler for their direct assistance in
getting this matter resolved.

	Cheers,

Craig Gaffney
PC Applications Developer
Rinstrum Pty Ltd (formerly Ranger Instruments)
41 Success St, Acacia Ridge Qld 4110 Australia
Ph:     +61 7 3216 7166
Fax:    +61 7 3216 6211
Email:  gaffney at rinstrum.com
Web:    www.rinstrum.com