[cvsnt] Re: Trouble running CVS on XP pro

Jurko Gospodnetic mangled at to.avoid.spam
Fri Mar 19 08:18:04 GMT 2004

  Hi Leslie.

"Leslie Software" <lesliesoftware at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.211.1079667980.4647.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
> after I dismiss the error dialog box I get this on the command line:
>     cvs [ls aborted]: Can't authenticate - server and client cannot agree
>     on an authentication scheme (got '')

  Look at the thread starting with the message
news:c37ai0$okv$1 at paris.nodomain.org.
That might help.

  Are you running Nod32 anti-virus? That one caused my installation to have
the same symptoms.

  Have you tried completely removing your local anti-virus/
/firewall programs, rebooting, and then install and try to use CVSNT?

  Hope this helps,
    Jurko