[cvsnt] Forcing file locking

Martin Cole martin at martinjcole.com
Mon Mar 22 03:40:29 GMT 2004

Make the module watched.

We do a lot of stuff with labview and msaccess, and need the same thing, and
we are finding that cvsnt and tortoisecvs are the perfect combination for
us.

If you check out a module, bring a command prompt up and browse to the
sandbox, enter the command "cvs watched on", this will force users to
request permission to edit the module.

Marts