[cvsnt] Re: cvs [login aborted]: authorization failed: server rejected access

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Mar 22 22:51:50 GMT 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:34:34 -0600, "Adrian Vega"
<adrianv at austin.rr.com> wrote:

>I keep getting this message:
>
>cvs [login aborted]: authorization failed: server ... rejected access to ...
>for user ...
>
>What exactly do I have to do to get local users authenticating via pserver?
>I am running the latest stable release.

With or without AntiVirus software installed?
If you have AV on that PC you should uninstall it and then check
again, if the problem still persists then it might be need for
examination. Otherwise AV is known to cause connection problems.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)