[cvsnt] Latest updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Mar 23 00:33:26 GMT 2004

Carl Brewer wrote:
> Tony Hoyle wrote:
>

>> What if you do the failing update with some -t options eg.
>>
>> $ cvs -t -t -t update
>

> rollcage2# cd /usr/pkgsrc/mail
> rollcage2# /usr/local/bin/cvs -t -t -t update
>   -> Tracelevel set to 3.  PID is 14821
>   -> Session ID is 39e5405f7ccade3b

No idea... that trace looks OK (there's some extra stuff in there I've never
seen before, but it doesn't look like an error - probably debugging added by
the build that openbsd uses).

I can update from that server just fine, which seems to suggest something that
isn't quite right when cvsnt builds on openbsd, but no idea what.  It's
looking for a directory called 'update' which doesn't seem to exist - the
errors are all server side which suggests it doesn't like something that is
being sent from the client.

Do you have :pserver: access to that server?  Does that work?