[cvsnt] Re: Removing Company Information from CVS Archive

Drew F. Sousa drew at wracked.com
Thu Mar 25 16:26:03 GMT 2004

/

>I guess the moral of that story is: "watch what you say on the
Internet" ;)

>Regards,

>--
>Glen Starrett

I totally forgot about the way back machine.  Oh geeze.

I'd like to take your comment one step further and play off the Vegas
tag line "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" to be "What you say on
the internet stays on the internet."

Kind of a catchy tagline that hopefully I'll remember before posting
company information on a list server.  =)

Drew