[cvsnt] Re: error messge

Yang, Judy Bin jyang at atsautomation.com
Thu Mar 25 17:54:51 GMT 2004

cvs version
Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.8 (client/server)
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.2 (client/server)
Server:

Working revision:	1.55
   Repository revision:	1.55
/VersionControl/MACS/Win32/ProgramDeveloper/cwProg.dsp,v
   Expansion option:	(default)
   Commit Identifier:	(node)
   Sticky Tag:		(none)
   Sticky Date:		(none)
   Sticky Options:	(none)
   Merge From:		(none)

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

I am using Wincvs as the client. The error I mentions happens when I want to
show graph of the file.

Thanks for your help.