[cvsnt] Re: error messge

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Mar 25 19:02:49 GMT 2004

Yang, Judy Bin wrote:
> cvs version
> Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.8 (client/server)
> Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.2 (client/server)
> Server:
>
> Working revision:	1.55
>    Repository revision:	1.55
> /VersionControl/MACS/Win32/ProgramDeveloper/cwProg.dsp,v
>    Expansion option:	(default)
>    Commit Identifier:	(node)
>    Sticky Tag:		(none)
>    Sticky Date:		(none)
>    Sticky Options:	(none)
>    Merge From:		(none)

Is this .dsp file binary or plain text?  Doesn't look like what I
thought it was at first, but I'd imagine if you're trying to manage a
binary file as text it could cause that kind of problem.  Maybe someone
who's tried that before can confirm.

There's an admin command to change the expansion options (-kb is binary,
you have none set) if that is indeed the problem.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett