[cvsnt] Re: ANN: ViewCvs installer updated with rcsparse fix

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Mar 28 21:34:34 BST 2004

I have now updated the installer yet again to include the
modifications to the viewcvs\lib\vclib\bincvs\__init__.py file that
was suggested by Glen on this thread a few days ago.

I have also updated the sources to include all files used to build
this setup including the very latest update from CVS to the ViewCvs
sources (which are now part of the installer too).

Note that there are three files in the viewcvs source tree that are
not available from SourceForge:
ChangeLog - I built this myself to show the state of the sources
viewcvs-install - modified to be able to run a quiet install
lib\vclib\bincvs\__init__.py - mentioned above

http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/ViewCvsSetup.html

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)