[cvsnt] Re: New CVS Notification Program

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Mar 30 06:23:39 BST 2004

Terris Linenbach wrote:
> I would have cleaned up the the "software" and ProgrammersCanvasToolkit wiki
> pages but they are immutable to me.   DevGuy CVSNotify is for all intents
> and purposes a new thing.  The code has been rewritten and repackaged as a
> stand-alone product separate from the rest of the toolkit.  All for the low
> low cost of nothing.

You need to log in before you can edit the wiki pages--Tony set that up
to help defend against the "script kiddie" wiki abusers.

Thanks for all the details--it helps greatly.  I like knobs, but I think
I'll probably go for the simpler solution for now.  It's certainly good
to know they are there if I need them.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett