[cvsnt] Newbie in Need of Installation Help

Lisa lisa at ispyre.com
Tue Mar 30 20:17:24 BST 2004

I have followed the Installation Instructions from the CVSNT site as well
as others I found on the web.  I've also tried reinstalling, to no
avail.  The CVSROOT appears in the folder below, the service is running, my
registry shows the Repository and the prefix correctly.  I am just stumped
as to what I could be doing wrong.  Any help would be appreciated :)

cvs -d ":sspi:FILESHARE:I:\Ispyre CVS\Calendar" init

cvs [init aborted]: I:/Ispyre CVS/Calendar: no such repository