[cvsnt] Strange response during checkout...

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Mar 31 10:55:20 BST 2004

What does this mean???
I never saw such a warning message before....
When I run the batch file to get a number of dependent modules out then this message is displayed on some of the checkout commands but not all.
What is the cause and what are the ill effects it is warning against???

C:\tmp\Kalle>cvs -d :sspi:3rappl01:/Common co -D 2003-12-31 -d Common/Sprite Classes/Sprite
cvs checkout: warning: server is not creating directories one at a time
cvs server: Updating Common/Sprite
U Common/Sprite/Sprite.pas
U Common/Sprite/SpriteCircle.pas
U Common/Sprite/SpriteDefines.pas