[cvsnt] cvs [server aborted]: Couldn't connect to lock server

Brett Feddersen cvsnt at cvsnt.org
Sat May 1 18:13:42 BST 2004

Hello All,

I just finished installing CVSNT 2.0.41 on a XP-Pro computer.  I tried to
use TortoiseCVS 1.6.10 from that same machine and a different one on the
network and I always get the same error:

cvs server: Error connecting to host localhost: No such host is known.
cvs [server aborted]: Couldn't connect to lock server
cvs checkout: in directory .:
cvs checkout: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory

I am just stuck as to what I did wrong.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
Brett