AW: [cvsnt] Re: Newbie question on CVSNT and SSH

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Tue May 4 14:00:52 BST 2004

firefox wrote:
> I'm still using SSPI to connect to the server in our LAN, but how can i
> connect to the server from a remote client?
> The CVS server is behind a firewall - how get the remote client access to
> the server? What protocol can be used instead of SSH?

You can still use SSPI in that setup as long as either the client is
also on Windows or if you could do without strong encryption. I'm not
familiar with the specifics of this setup myself however. Bo posted
something a short while ago IIRC. There even might be something buried
in the Wiki somewhere...

Talking of which I just found the post from Bo I remembered (or at least
one of them, I think he explained this more than once already):

"