[cvsnt] Re: rlog showing // after module name

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue May 4 17:30:20 BST 2004

On Tue, 4 May 2004 11:00:12 -0300, "Daniel Lapolla"
<ldlapolla at yahoo.com> wrote:

>RCS file:
>repository_root/module_name//some_path/some_path2/file_x.extension,v
>

>I can change my scripts to handle that. But I'm concerned why rlog returns
>// after the module name for some modules and for others don't?

It's probably there's a trailing / in the module definition in the
modules file.  It's irrelevant from the point of view of the OS which
will silently ignore the extra one (both Unix and Windows do this) so
you shouldn't have to worry about it normally.  Other than that you
can tidy up the modules file (maybe put in a feature request to have
cvs strip the extra if you want).