[cvsnt] cvs update: cannot open d:/cvs-test/.history, v: Permission denied

Olaf Brust olaf.brust at gmservice.de
Thu May 6 12:38:37 BST 2004

Hi,

can anyone help me with the following error message?

	cvs update: cannot open d:/cvs-test/.history,v: Permission denied

It's coming up with cvsnt 2.0.41 as client (server is the same), never mind
whether I checkout, update or commit. Going back to cvsnt 2.0.34 on the
client side, I do not see this warning. The user I'm connecting with has
Full Control rights on this folder on the server

What's confusing me is, that this file should be in the root directory of
the repository and not under /CVSROOT where the history file is located.

Thanks,

Olaf

Olaf Brust, Dipl.-Ing.
Software Engineer

Teradyne Diagnostic Solutions
c/o Adam Opel AG; IPC K2 - 03		Telefon (0 61 42) 7 51050
D-65423 Rüsselsheim			Telefax (0 61 42) 7 51033
Germany					E-Mail: olaf.brust at gmservice.de