[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT Repository Root

Mike Burkhouse mburkhouse at consultantsnetwork.com
Thu May 6 15:55:37 BST 2004

Thanks Kevin,

That kinda helped. I successfully imported a files called CN-www. The
directory structure now looks like this:

E:\CVS\CVSROOT\CN-www

The problem I have now is that when I try to check out the module with

cvs checkout -P CN-www

CVS tells me this:

cvs [server aborted]: Cannot access E:/CVS/CVSROOT/CVSROOT: No such file or
directory

To refresh, my CVSROOT is CVSROOT = mdb:password at 10.0.1.251:E:/CVS/CVSROOT

Why did it append that last CVSROOT? Why is there no reference to CN-www?

Thanks in advance,

Mike