[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt web on Windows partially working

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon May 10 07:31:05 BST 2004

Bo is correct that CVSWEB NT was originally written with RCS Utils 57 in mind, which dont support all the new fancy (and useful!) stuff that has been added since.

I recently tested (and fixed) CVSWEB NT so it would work with the RCS utils that come with CVS NT 2.0.36 (and I assume it'll work with 2.0.42 as well...).

The updates are in CVSWEB NT 1.93.2.3 (cvswebnt_193_2_3.zip) which you can get from here:

http://customer.march-hare.com/cvswebnt/cvsweb.cgi/#dirlist

ViewCVS which Bo mentioned is also certainly worth a look if you like Python!

Regards,

Arthur Barrett