[cvsnt] Re: Updating from CVS 1.11.15 stopped working.

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue May 11 13:32:16 BST 2004

On Tue, 11 May 2004 09:29:18 +0200, Oliver Giesen <ogware at gmx.net>
wrote:

>As of yesterday I can no longer update my Sourceforge.net developer
>sandboxes (those accessed via SSH). It seems SF have upgraded from CVS
>1.11.11 to 1.11.15 at that time.

I've looked at the bug report - what the client is sending is correct,
but the server is misinterpreting it.  I suspect SF is running a
custom CVS and it's doing something differently, but without knowing
what they've done I haven't got a hope of fixing it...  the client
doesn't do much in an update operation (basically just sends the
arguments + entries/modified files to the server), so there isn't much
to 'fix'.