[cvsnt] Updating from CVS 1.11.15 stopped working.

Oliver Giesen giesen at lucatec.de
Tue May 11 08:59:48 BST 2004

I have nothing to add to this, but it seems you've accidentally sent
this to me in private, so I wanted to forward this back to the list.
Unfortunately the CVSNT list does not properly set the Reply-To header,
so you have to manually edit the addressee of messages to the list each
time you reply...

Cheers,

Oliver
JID:	ogiesen at jabber.org