[cvsnt] AtomicCommits

Mark Victory mark.victory at powervr.com
Thu May 13 18:18:27 BST 2004

Yes. As reported earlier I was having trouble with commits claiming to
succeed but not updating the archive files and this was caused by having
atomic commits enabled from an earlier CVSNT build and upgrading to 2.0.41.
After disabling it everything now works.

(We upgraded CVSNT several times in relatively quick succession to solve
some other issues so I can't recall which build this was working on, if any.
Pretty sure 2.0.40 exhibited the same behaviour)

Mark

******************
This e-mail has been sent from Imagination Technologies Limited.
PowerVR, Metagence, Ensigma and PURE Digital are divisions
of Imagination Technologies Limited.

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment,
is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely
for the addressee(s) and access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying or distribution or use of the information contained in this
e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and then
delete it from your system.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure,
error or virus-free.  The sender does not accept liability for any errors
or omissions which arise as a result.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the author, except
where the author specifies and, with authority, states them to be the
views of Imagination Technologies Ltd.