[cvsnt] Re: Annotate Commands?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue May 18 16:45:33 BST 2004

Did you also look at ViewCvs?
This I know from personal experience works with CVSNT and it displays an annotate
screen too. Here is a link to annotate on a ViewCvs source file at sourceforge:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/viewcvs/viewcvs/lib/config.py?annotate=1.62

The main page is at:
http://viewcvs.sourceforge.net/

and the browsable base page at: