[cvsnt] problem with updating modules

Zbyszek_Wp zbyszekb3 at wp.pl
Wed May 19 13:54:32 BST 2004

Hello all,

We use CVSNT server 2.0.34 and client Tortoise 1.6.10. We are trying to
define something like this in the modules file:

M1  FOLDER1  document1.doc
M2 -a !STW/ASBUS/RES STW/ASBUS
M3 &M1 &M2

Checkout and Commit work ok and we get what we expected to get. However when
we are trying to Update M3 module, all files from FOLDER1 are downloaded
instead of the defined one only and the whole content of STW folder is
downloaded which again is not what have been defined. Is it correct behavior
or it is just a bug ?  After updating, the content of M3 does not match its
definition.

Best regards
Zbigniew Bukszynski