[cvsnt] filename, version from taginfo file

Elisa Cargnel elisa.cargnel at enel.it
Tue May 25 08:06:34 BST 2004

Hello,

I'd like to get as input in my script (used as filter in my taginfo file) the "filename, version".
Infact the documentation in the tagfile says:

--------------
# The "taginfo" file is used to control pre-tag checks.
# The filter on the right is invoked with the following arguments:
#
# $1 -- tagname
# $2 -- operation "add" for tag, "mov" for tag -F, and "del" for tag -d
# $3 -- repository
#
# The filter is passed a series of filename/version pairs on its standard input

this last line let me think that I should be able to get the tagged filename or the tagget filenames list. I tried with $4, $5 but it didn't work.
I couldn't find any example or documentation about it,

Thank you very much for your attention.

elisa

Elisa Cargnel - OAT Informatica
e-mail: elisa.cargnel at oatinformatica.it