[cvsnt] target machine not accepting connection

Eduardo Mylonas da Silva esilva at tmt-motoco.com.br
Tue May 25 17:48:49 BST 2004

i believe my problem can be in the fact that im trying to connect to the server via pserver, but the user i'm trying to connect to the server is not created on that server as a local user and that server is not my intranet user authtenticator.

can that be it?

if that's the case, i can either install my cvs server on the same server where the users are authenticated or create a local user on the server where cvsnt was installed.

any ideas?

thanks

Eduardo Mylonas da Silva
TMT - Motoco do Brasil Ltda