[cvsnt] RE: RE: Are *.psd files supported in CVSNT 2.0.12?

Anne Bonham abonham at gnx.com
Wed May 26 00:35:21 BST 2004

All,

After some more investigation, I have discovered that I can add *.psd and
*.class files as binaries, but what I can't do is replace existing ones that
were added improperly as non-binary files.

In other words, I can do a CVS remove on one of my corrupted binaries. I
then commit the removal. Then I drag a fresh non-corrupted version of my
binary to my working copy and I select "Add as binary" in WinCVS. So far, so
good (shows up as "Mod binary" at this point). I then commit, but the file
shows up as "file" not "binary."

Is there something special I need to do when removing these corrupt files
before CVS will allow me to re-add the files as binaries?

Anne