[cvsnt] Re: Upgrade stalls

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed May 26 17:45:25 BST 2004

On Wed, 26 May 2004 17:42:23 +0200, Michel Vanaken
<mvanaken-nospam at idtech.be> wrote:

>Well, I still have the same problem.
>I tried 2.0.34 then 2.0.41a, and the symptoms are still the same.

Can't think what could cause it.  I might try an upgrade of innosetup
to see if's different in the latest versions.

>If this issue can't be solved, is it possible to upgrade from the binary
>files only ?  If it is, how can I do it ?  Is it sufficient to unzip
>the xxx-bin package in the CVS installation directory ?  Or is there any
>other things to do ?

Basically that's enough if you've installed a reasonably recent
version.  The control panel applet needs to go in WINNT\System32 if
you want it to appear in the Windows control panel.

If you need any system files they're in the sysfiles.zip downloadable
from the main cvsnt page.