[cvsnt] when are changes to cvswrapper applied

Matt Epstein matt at fortissoftware.com
Mon Nov 1 05:29:33 GMT 2004

I have just installed v.2.0.58c and am trying to move a VSS source tree over
to a new repo in CVS. I unfortunately did not account for all the binary
file types we are committing to the repo when I configured the server and
repo initially. I have edited the cvswrappers file in the cvsroot folder at
the base of the repo, restarted both the server and my client workstation,
yet I still get my client trying to add the binary file types (.wav) as
text/ascii. I understand that it may in fact be my client (TortoiseCVS,
latest build) but I was wondering if there is anything on the server side
that I might not be aware of that could help.

TIA,
matt