[cvsnt] Problems setting up a repository

Radivojevic, Radoslav Radoslav.Radivojevic at CIBC.ca
Wed Nov 3 22:17:51 GMT 2004

Hi,
I am trying to setup WinCVS(or CVSNT client) on win2kpro and CVSNT server on win2kenterprise.

somebody mentioned that you had some instruction how to do that.

Repository is supposed to be accessed from Lan (wan) by 2 groups of people.  We can see the same network share
that is mapped to letter S:
Is there a way we can use CVS system by just having client sw installed. (there would be operational issue to install a win service that
CVSNT server sw would require). I think CS-RCS can do that with network shares where one client creates repository and he runs a
different setup (master mode).
If it is unavoidable to install server sw piece to the server, can I use NTFS permissions (I suppose I could use native SSPI protocol)

Thans a lot
Rad