[cvsnt] Re: unedit -u do nothing

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Thu Nov 4 18:34:32 GMT 2004

> unedit -u should be branch specific, and it isn't, which is a problem
> but not one that will be hit too often (the same person isn't
> likely to
> be editing multiple branches).

Actually, I am VERY glad that "unedit -u" is not branch specific. This is an
administrator command to clear the repository (e.g. if somebody left the
project), so why not to clear it completely ?

Or, better, the command could be branch specific to keep consistency, but
then, please, put there some option flag (like "-a" for cvs editors) to
specify that one wants to remove specified user completely from all
branches. With the flag present, the command will clean all branches (as it
does now).

Thanks,
Jan