[cvsnt] Eclipse repository prefix issue again

jjpan at amkor.com jjpan at amkor.com
Wed Nov 10 08:03:05 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I am using the cvsnt 2.0.58d.  I am having the same repository prefix
problem with setting up the Eclipse CVS as there is no option for me to
turn on/off the repository prefix.  I have searched the whole mailling list
about this problem, but  I could not get the recommended cvsnt version.
Could anybody tell me where I can download an old stable cvsnt server
without prefix problem?  If they are not available, how can I fix the bug?

Thanks for your help.
Joyce