[cvsnt] Re: Unicode Filenames from linux cvs server are transfered as ANSI to Windows

Dietrich Schmidt Dietrich.Schmidt at bigfoot.com
Sun Nov 14 21:28:02 GMT 2004

Hi Tony,

thank you very much for this background information.

I installed the latest cvsnt-2.0.60, but could not choose ssl
as protocol during installation.
However, I installed all protocols and also installed the server and had to
reboot.
At startup, I got a message asking me if I want to
rename the "Program"  directory to "Program1".
That scared me a lot - I installed cvsnt into "Program Files".

Now :ssl: did not work at all, so I went back to the old version 2.0.51d.
Is :ssl: gone? Do I have to use :ext: now? Don't know.

So I feel uneasy about cvsnt - I guess I just wait for the next stable
release.

Thanks again
Dietrich

Uninstall did not get rid of the scary question, though!

news:cn83u2$9d5$1 at paris.nodomain.org...