[cvsnt] (no subject)

Rob Packwood rob.packwood at freshegg.com
Tue Nov 16 16:48:45 GMT 2004

Hello,

Please can somebody help me!

I have just got cvsnt (cvsnt-2.0.58c) for my win 2003 server (virtual server
on the same machine i run the client from) and have wincvs on my pc. Please
could somebody tell me what i would need to put in the login boxes or how i
would go about setting up a login. I have read several websites, forums etc
and seem to get nowhere. I would be extremely grateful if somebody could
give me (in layman's terms) a website to check out or directions on how to
do this so that the cvsnt and wincvs are set up correctly so i can finally
login and create some repository's etc.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Robert Packwood
rob.packwood at freshegg.com
Fresh Egg Limited

Tel: UK 01903 247788
Outside of the UK: +44 1903 247788

"Without Search Engine Optimisation you are throwing away up to 85 percent
of your potential visitors and customers, and a full 80 percent of your
potential customers will find their way to a rival business instead." For
further information please call the Internet Marketing Department on: 01903
247788

This email message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the
message
is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to
the
sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer..