[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt permissions ordering problem?

anorakgirl mail at anorakgirl.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 22:25:18 GMT 2004

Hi,

Thanks for the link - I randomly chose to download and install Version
2.0.50, and this works fine, so I guess it must be a bug which is still
in Version 2.0.58d, rather than anything to do with my setup, virus
scanner etc.

I guess I should really install some of the intermediate version, to get
the most recent one without the bug, but I'm so pleased that it is
working, I might just play with this for a bit!

Thanks,
Tamsin