[cvsnt] "cvs[server aborted]: cannnot find.: No such file or directory"

Pedro Gallardo pgallardo at carver-as.com
Wed Nov 17 08:22:05 GMT 2004

Hello,

I have a problem with my CVS.

I have install CVS in the server. I have my working project source in the
local machine. I work with Eclipse and I want to work with CVS from Eclipse.
So I have followed the instructions to get the properly conection from
Eclipse to CVS in the server. From the "Repository Perspective" (CVS
Repositories) I choose the Repository Location.and then I can see the
repository from Eclipse. I have "Import module." of my project source and
them I can see how this action has create a new folder at the same level
where CVSROOT is.

But when I try to open the Head from CVS Repositories from Eclipse the
following message appears : ' "cvs[server aborted]: cannnot find.: No such
file or directory".

And it's the same with branches or versions.

Do you have some idea about what it's wrong?

Thank you very much for your help in advance,

Best regards,

Pedro Gallardo Delgado

Telf: 93.238.58.80

pgallardo at carver-as.com