[cvsnt] cvs -ls flakiness

rfplctu02 at sneakemail.com rfplctu02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Nov 21 18:11:53 GMT 2004

I think I asked this question before but didn't get a full
answer.

Every once in a while, "cvs -ls" returns nothing, or only a
single module.  It was suggested that this might be because
somebody else was interacting with the repository at the
time, but I've seen it happen when I'm the only one using
it.

I'm using version 2.0.51 (on the client and server side).
I'm using pserver authentication.  The client is running on
Windows XP Pro SP2, and the server is Windows 2000.

Is this a known issue that has since been fixed, or is
anyone else seeing this?

It is causing me some pain lately because I've got nightly
automated builds that are breaking intermittently because of
it.

Terry