[cvsnt] "cannot remove xxxxxxx directory" (was (no subject))

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sat Nov 27 21:25:56 GMT 2004

David Hauck wrote:
> I've seen posts saying 2.0.58d was not the latest stable version, but have
> also seen Tony mention that he thought it was. Now I'm not sure. We

2.0.51d is bordering on ancient now, given the age of 2.0.58d*...

I'm working on other things at the moment and haven't time to stabilise
2.0.6x enough for release (although the next stable isn't really
targeted until January I'd rather there was another one in the interim).

> certainly continue to see the previously mentioned error and I'm stil
> looking for an explaination as to what causes them (and for how to eliminate
> them). If any can help us with this I'd be very grateful.

Tony

* It's getting harder to support, since I don't often look at the old
tree any more...  a 2.0.6x stable would get everyone up to date, but
there are enough changes that mean it needs some testing first.