[cvsnt] Re: Force Log Message

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Mon Nov 29 22:07:29 GMT 2004

Jill Snider wrote:
> Being new at this, can you define what you mean as a script?
> Are you meaning something written in Python?
> I had this question as well and I know it's probably simple, but I'm
> having issues grasping the concept (or seeing an example).

Google for more information and specifics.  Looks like loginfo isn't the
appropriate point to insert your check anyway (I noticed it fires after
the commit is completed), but commitinfo might be the one you want.

You can use any EXE, CMD, PERL, Python, whatever script as long as it
can be run on the server.

Maybe someone else on the list has the specifics of what you need and
will answer with the details.

--
Glen Starrett