[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Nov 30 22:28:27 GMT 2004

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:09:24 +0100, Andreas Tscharner
<starfire at dplanet.ch> wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:07:45 +0100
>Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:
>
>> >Interesting. If I click on the "CVSNT Control Panel" in the menu, I
>> >have the correct panel, saying 2.0.61. But if I click on the symbol
>> >in the control panel, I got the other one described above...
>>
>> Which symbol????
>
>The fish symbol for CVS. I have a german Windows and in German it's
>called "Systemsteuerung". AFAIK this is the "Control Panel" in english
>Windows...

But if you click the fish in Control panel then the CVSNT
configuration application starts...
And it displays the version like you said.
Do you get another version if you start the control panel applet than
if you start something else?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)